Did you know that the signs and symptoms of heart attack, stroke and diabetes differ in women and men?
• 42% of women who have heart attacks die within one year (vs. 24% for men)
• 82% of heart disease is preventable.
• Did you also know that these medical issues no longer affect only older women?
• Even though the overall rate of stroke is decreasing, it’s increasing for young and middle aged
• Did you know that signs of diabetes in women are vaginal & oral infection and urinary tract infection
Join Dana Neacsu, MD
as she addresses this important woman’s topic.
A DO-NOT-MISS EVENT!
When: Sunday, April 14th, 2:30. Program starts promptly at 2:45
Where: Berman Commons, 2026 Womack Rd, Dunwoody
Couvert: $7.00 for non-Berman Commons residents
Overflow parking: GA State parking lot across the road
RSVP needed: firstname.lastname@example.org For more details about the Health Professionals group, please visit us at www.hadassah.org/atlanta