We are now offering the quick 20 minutes nasal swab testing for COVID-19 in addition to the antibodies blood testing. Please contact us if needed, no appointment visit needed for our patients.
Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), our business is taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfecting procedures in compliance with CDC guidance.
We ask you to stay home if you feel sick and we will be happy to help you schedule a virtual visit instead via a safe platform instead.
Our business is following theses enhanced procedures to prevent the spreading the virus:
- Frequent sanitizing of all surfaces and covering of chairs used by patients with disposable materials.
- hand sanitizers or wipes available to patients in all area
- No sign in and we ask you to fill out all your form and payment methods information online. If we need you to sign documents in the office sanitized pens will be provided
- We use UV light to sterilize the office and all the devices in between patients and at the end of the day
- Air purifiers
- Temperature checks
- Since our patients do have significant health conditions, we do kindly ask you to wear a mask while you are in the office. We are to spacing out the treatment appointments so there will not be much interaction.
Thank you for your cooperation and stay healthy!