Did you know that the signs and symptoms of heart attack, stroke and diabetes differ in women and men?
• 42% of women who have heart attacks die within one year (vs. 24% for men)
• 82% of heart disease is preventable.
• Did you also know that these medical issues no longer affect only older women?
• Even though the overall rate of stroke is decreasing, it’s increasing for young and middle aged
• Did you know that signs of diabetes in women are vaginal & oral infection and urinary tract infection