Preparing for Your Visit
In preparation for your visit we ask you to register as a new patient and fill out the questionnaire required on the patient portal page. This will save you time during your check in process and will help us prepare better for your visit.
Here are some other tips to prepare for this visit, so your time with Dr. Neacsu is as effective and productive as possible:
- Bring notes on any issues you are currently experiencing, including as much detail as you can. You may find that journaling about things like symptoms and triggers can be helpful.
- Write down all of your questions for Dr. Neacsu, so you can review these together.
- Bring a complete list of medications, supplements, and any vitamins that you are currently taking.
- Have your medical records sent over to our offices from your current, or former, healthcare providers.
- Explore some of the recommendations on our Resources & News.
For your first visit, expect a full medical evaluation as we begin to understand your current state of health. We’ll take as much time as we need to discuss what’s going on with you, so we can get you on the path to health and feeling better.
We will likely do some preliminary testing as well and start your initial wellness plan while waiting for the test results. Future visits will include discussing the test results, expanding the wellness prescription, offering nutrition advice, providing appropriate referrals to other practitioners when needed, and of course reviewing your clinical course or making treatment adjustments.
As a bonus, this first visit also includes a complimentary nutritional session, so you can begin to understand how important proper nutrition is to health. Then you can make better choices about your diet right away.
You’ll leave with a clear idea of what’s next, and what’s possible. Get excited about getting better! Together, we’ll craft a customized treatment plan that will continue to evolve as you start to see results.