From $159 / month for 12 months. Upfront payments or monthly installments are available.
Want to learn more?
Schedule a free call with a membership advisor at 678-732-9065 or email us at email@example.com if you have any additional questions or if interested to sign up.
Welcome to the MCIM membership offering you personalized health care and cutting-edge testing
What the MCIM membership includes
- Comprehensive Consultation and Exam (90 min) with Dr. Neacsu. You will have initial nutrition, exercise and supplements plan along with recommended testing. We use state of the art diagnostic tests to determine the root cause of your illness. This initial visit will also include:
- A Ph Test (to determine alkalinity or acidity of your body) and Zinc tally test
- Thyroflex testing, a unique Thyroid Test to determine possible hypothyroid issues that are often overlooked or misdiagnosed. A 2nd Thyroflex test shall be repeated if needed.
- The Performance of a VCS test if deemed appropriate. This test will be performed in the office of MCIM.This is a screening test for mold. More information »
- Comprehensive Lab Screening* (Lab Testing is Patient Responsibility).
- Body Fat Analysis (BMI is an indicator of the amount of body fat for most people. It is used as a screening tool to identify whether an adult is at a healthy weight.)
- Complementary session with our Nutritionist who will help determine an optimal food plan based on your health goals as determined by you and Dr. Neacsu
- A one week long health reset plan including supplements recommendation and nutrition advice. This plan is designed to help you get your mind and body ready for further treatments.
- Three follow up in person or virtual visits (phone or secure video) throughout the year with Dr. Neacsu to use at your convenience. Follow up visits are 40 minutes long. In addition, MCIM will provide one additional focus visit at N/C included in your Membership fee for unexplained health concerns that might occur.
- Professional-grade supplements will be provided to the Member, as a courtesy, at a 20% reduction.
- Stay connected: unlimited email contact with the doctor and her staff for quick questions and concerns. Access to notes, lab reports and your entire health record online.
- Two complementary Reiki sessions to speed up the healing process. Reiki is an energy healing technique and a stress reduction tool. Reiki has been used to for years to reduce anxiety, treat pain or various medical conditions or to support recovery after injuries or surgeries.
- Additional 15% discount for each family member who will enroll in our membership.
- Community support: we work with other great health practitioners such as acupuncturists, physical therapist and fitness experts just to name a few. You will able to enjoy member events and partner discounts.
What’s not included
- Supplements costs or other additional programs members choose to purchase through our practice or other retailers.
- Laboratory tests costs. Most lab tests are fully or partially covered by your health insurance plan and some would require a co-pay. In most cases FSA/HAS dollars may be applied to tests and medications. Some of the supplement costs might be even tax deductible
- Medications whether prescribed or over the counter
- Services provided by other practitioners like specialist care, emergency care or various other health practitioners.
Details and frequent questions
- Your membership starts the day you confirm the agreement and you have 12 months to use physician visits and Reiki visits. After that time your membership can be renewed. Doctor visits and Reiki sessions do not roll over.
- Pay in monthly installments or pay the whole amount upfront and you will get a month free! Initial visit will be paid in full at the time of consultation ($425 due) and after that the remaining sum will be divided in equal monthly payments. We do not charge a registration fee or cancellation fee if proper notice is given.
- Cancellation: you have 30 days to cancel and receive a refund if you do not come in for your first visit with the doctor during that time. If you have already had your initial visit with your doctor and you are dissatisfied with our services, you can still cancel your membership within 30 days although we will not be able to refund the initial visit cost. Once you have had your second visit with the doctor your membership is considered fully activated cannot be refunded. We do need a written notice so if you would like to cancel send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that temporary interruptions in the availability of or access to MCIM’ s services or interruptions due to circumstances outside of MCIM’S control will not give you the right to cancel your membership or request a refund.
- We do not accept any form of insurance however you can submit receipts and the Superbill (detailed billing summary) we provide to insurance and your policy may cover out of network services. Some of the weight-loss treatments may be partially covered as well. Please note we will not submit the claim on your behalf and we cannot assist you with the claim resolution for our services.
- Your initial visit with the doctor must be in person. After the first visit, all follow up visits can be conducted by phone or secure video channel if you choose.
- Most patients do not require more than 5 visits per year but for those with complex medical problems additional follow up visits can be added for an additional fee of $185 per visit.
- Simple medical questions will be handled via the secure patient portal or email by Dr. Neacsu. The non-medical questions can be addressed by her staff as well. Please note that if an email request or question requires more medical discussion you will be invited to schedule an appointment.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all appointments: cancelling within 24 hours will result in a $50 charge to the credit card on file.
- No-shows for a virtual or in person appointment with the doctor without notifying by email will result in a $100 to the card on file
- We are not an insurance plan and we do not take the place of an insurance plan.
- We can treat various medical conditions with prescriptions medications if needed like a primary care physician but we still encourage you to follow up with one. While we can help during business hours, we do not have a 24-hour answering service and do not take calls on weekends. If you need to be seen urgently you would need to visit an ER or urgent care center. If you have an emergency you should call 911 or contact the nearest hospital.
- We will always do our best to accommodate you but we cannot guarantee same-day emergency appointments.
- If you need to see a specialist like a cardiologist for example you will be referred appropriately
- Most lab tests will be billed directly to your insurance by the lab. Some of the functional medicine tests may not be covered and in that case, you will be charged a fee by the lab. The specific tests will be discussed with you and we will make every effort to choose the best option for you in terms of results and expense and to inform you about additional costs you may expect. You are under no obligation to purchase any specialty testing.
- Most insurance plans cover labs done by major labs like LabCorp so you must inform us in advance if that’s the case for you and we will work with them as much as possible.
- The membership cannot be shared or transferred to anyone else even if you are not using it.
- We do offer employers the opportunity to provide our services to their employees on a discounted group basis. Please email us at email@example.com for details.