You may be wondering whether or not integrative medicine is the right path of treatment for your issues and needs, especially if this type of care is new to you. If you answer yes to any of the below questions, we strongly encourage scheduling an initial consultation.
- Have you been seeing a traditional physician for a certain issue, but still aren’t feeling or getting any better?
- Are you looking for a way to treat an issue or illness without having to rely on prescriptions and surgeries?
- Do you feel like a chronic pain or ailment has taken over your life in many ways, and you are looking for relief?
- Are you hoping for less invasive treatment to your issue?
- Do you seek more consultative, hand-on care than you are currently getting, and a physician who will spend quality time treating and talking with you?
- Are you tired of just not feeling right, or not feeling like yourself?
- Do you suffer from digestive concerns or food sensitivities, and want to figure out how to eat and feel better?
- Have you been experiencing issues related to hormonal imbalances?
- Are you fatigued all of the time, and you want to have more energy?
- Do you feel there is something the matter, but your healthcare providers can offer no reasons or explanations?
- Are you interested in learning about which supplements you should be taking and which ones are the best?
- Do you want to safely reduce the number of prescriptions you are taking, all while continuing to manage – if not improve – your health?
- Do you want to learn how changes to your diet and lifestyle can improve your health?
- Are you hoping to treat the root cause(s) of your issues, and stop merely masking the symptoms?
These are all extremely insightful questions to be asking yourself. If any of these have crossed your mind, we would love the opportunity to talk further. In reaching out to us, you will be taking a critical step forward toward improving your health and wellness.